— Lost touch with a parent, child, friend, spouse or co-worker?
This information checklist is by no means complete but will give you some idea of what in-formation is needed when you hire us to find someone.
— A missing person is really only a missing to those needing to find them, for whatever reason. The "missing person" may not know or be aware that they are being sought after and will not consider themselves as missing.
But whether or not the person is aware of being missing can still be very distressing for those need¬ing to find them, particularly with relatives.
The majority of missing persons are missing because they want to be and not because of abduction or being lost. Usually there are reasons for someone to go missing such as:
- Money or debt problems
- Family arguments
- Marital problems
- Psychological problems
- Some unbearable problem they are running away from
— The runaway person has found some situation in life that has become so difficult that they need to get away or skip town. Here's a list of some of the top pieces of information a missing person detective will need when you hire us:
- Full name
- Most up-to-date photograph or full description
- Last known address
- Previous addresses
- Contact details (phone numbers / email addresses).
- Date and place of birth
- Occupation and employers details + Previous employers details
- Marital status
- Passport details
- Driving licence details
- Car details
- Bank and credit card details + Relatives and friends
- Habits, hobbies and hangout places
- Recent trips
- Medical history
- Education and qualifications
- Any life problems (money, relationships, etc.)
- Any police involvement